Flizeline wallpaper for painting: can I paint with my own hands, what paint, base, photo, interior, vinyl, smooth, how to paint, video
One of the advantages of wallpaper for painting is additional soundproofing. Not so long ago, non-woven wallpaper for painting has appeared on the market, but admirers have an enviable amount. There are wallpapers, the basis of the upper layer of which is only non-woven, they are usually thin and look quite simple. There is a wallpaper with the application of foamed vinyl on top, they are thicker than simply non-woven wallpaper, and their structure looks better.
- 1 Flizeline wallpaper for painting: specifications
- 2 How to paint non-woven wallpaper
- 3 Flizeline wallpaper for painting: reviews
- 4 Can I glue non-woven wallpaper on the paint
- 5 Painting of non-woven wallpaper with water-based paint
- 6 How to glue non-woven wallpaper for painting
- 7 Flizeline wallpaper for interior painting (photo)
Flizeline wallpaper for painting: specifications
Strict technical characteristics in themselves have little to say, the quality of the wallpaper will be eloquently told by their capabilities and features.
Features of non-woven wallpaper:
- Walls with such wallpaper are easier to paste than, for example, paper, if only because the glue is applied only to the wall;
- These wallpapers better smooth out wall defects;
- Finishing the room as a result takes less time;
- The non-woven base in any case is stronger than the paper base.
The so-called clean non-woven fleece wallpaper is multi-layered, structural, you can buy both smooth and relief. The last variant of admirers has more
When buying a wallpaper, make sure that the seller has certificates. Bring home, unfold the roll, see if there is any marriage. While the wallpaper is not cut, they can be exchanged.
Criteria for choosing wallpaper for painting (video)
How to paint non-woven wallpaper
You can buy strictly wallpaper for painting from non-woven, but, in principle, any wallpaper with non-woven fabric is allowed to paint. Is it worth it if the wallpaper, for example, is smooth, and in fact, except for the color, nothing in the interior will change.
Painting is more reasonable when there is an interesting relief on the fleece, and it is possible to beat it with the help of color.
In order not to spoil the wallpaper with your own hands, it is important to know what color and what you need to paint non-woven fabric.
After painting, non-woven wallpaper for painting becomes more durable
Can I paint non-woven wallpaper not for painting
Definitely you can! If the texture and terrain are interesting, then you can change the color of the wallpaper. It is not advisable to apply a light paint on the initially dark wallpaper, yes, in many cases the painting will be successful, but the percentage of failures is also obvious.
You can paint and wallpaper with the top layer of vinyl, although many for some reason are afraid to contact such wallpaper not under painting. The main thing here is the quality of the wallpapering, so that after the application of the new decorative layer they begin to fall off.
Paint for non-woven wallpaper for painting
Which dye to choose? You have no particular choice, by the way, by the way. The main requirement for paint - it must be exactly on a water-dispersion basis.
With the color of the paint can be definitively determined only when the wallpaper is already pasted to the wall
What colors are suitable:
- Water emulsion;
Latex mixes would be ideal, but the price of them "bites". The best analogue to them is acrylic paints.
How to paint wallpaper for painting (video)
Paint for vinyl wallpaper on nonwoven
And here the answer will not differ - you need to take all the same water-dispersion paints. There is an opportunity, get a latex. The more convenient the latex composition, so its quick readiness for operation. Five, six hours after the application of this paint, the wall is ready to serve you - that is, it will actually dry.
Once again it is worth recalling: do not believe the ignorance of the myth that has come from, as if it's impossible to paint vinyl on paints on a water-dispersion basis. Only they can!
Flizeline wallpaper for painting: reviews
If you analyze the reviews, most are positive.
Non-woven wallpaper is considered an ecological and hypoallergenic finishing material
Most often you can see such comments on special forums:
- The most interesting and good thing is that such wallpaper can often be repainted - what gamma you want, that color and choose, and repainted can be up to ten times;
- Color only after full drying, a couple of days must be patient, and then the result will please;
- Good colors on acrylate - no smell, no harm, it's comfortable to work;
- Rolls are wide, glued quickly, painting is also easy.
Among the negative reviews you can often see where people complain about bad painting. But often this is due to the wrong choice of paint and too thin a layer of paint.
Can I glue non-woven wallpaper on the paint
Here is an important point, do you know what kind of paint is applied to the wall.
Flizeline wallpaper for tinting go on sale in neutral shades. But the invoice is a huge choice
Types of paints and the ability to paste non-woven wallpaper:
- Paint on acrylate. The surface needs to be prepared - to treat the wall with a mixture of a primer and a solvent, this composition will create small cavities on the wall, which are necessary for the qualitative fixing of the glue.
- Oil paint. Without processing the wall, too, nothing will come of it. Walk on the surface of a large sandpaper to create unevenness, and complete the treatment of the primer layer.
- Water-based paint. Again, treat the surface with sandpaper, primetnuyte wall. In this case, use a primer that has anti-mold and antifungal additives.
As you can see, you can not glue wallpapers without wall treatment. Do not spare the time to prepare the wall, good preliminary work will ensure a good coupling with the adhesive composition.
Painting of non-woven wallpaper with water-based paint
What kind of painting you would not use, the paint features of the water-based paint will be the same.
The paint is applied with a roller. Do not rush to take a lot of paint - fraught with smudges, and very thick paint with difficulty fills the drawing
Painting with water-based paint:
- Does not need a preliminary priming;
- Wallpaper must be cleaned of dust and dried;
- Cover all adjacent surfaces with a wide tape so that the paint does not hit them;
- Protect the ceiling from accidental grazing.
Do not put too much pressure on the roller, as it can damage the surface of the non-woven fabric. The direction of the roller along the entire surface should be the same.
Painting non-woven wallpaper (video)
How to glue non-woven wallpaper for painting
Glue any wallpaper on nonwoven is very simple, faster than paper. And it's not so important, they are meant for painting or not.
Non-woven wallpaper for painting glued somewhat easier than paper, since the adhesive is applied only to the walls
Tips for flocking wallpaper wallpaper:
- Use an adhesive designed to glue this type of wallpaper;
- Do not apply glue immediately to the entire wall, only to the area to be glued right now;
- You do not need to impregnate the strip with glue;
- Start sticking "from the light", that is, from the window;
- The verticality of the first fabric, which should be ideal, is checked by level.
In all other respects the method of gluing is similar to the traditional one.
Pasting wallpaper for painting (video)
Flizeline wallpaper for painting is a reasonable investment. At least six times you can repaint them, thus changing the image of the room. Choose beautiful relief wallpaper of good quality and create a color mood of the room yourself.
Flizeline wallpaper for interior painting (photo)