Mint color wallpapers in the interior
The constant dynamics in life does not pass without a trace, and it is not surprising that after a while of excessive active life a person begins to strive for a balance, bringing some relevant elements into his interior. Many designers recommend turning to mint color because this shade is relaxing. And, it is actual, first of all, for city dwellers.
Psychologists say: if you need to get inner and physical relaxation in rooms such as a children's room, kitchen and bedroom, use light green shades in their design.
Widespread is the tendency to wide use in the interior of calm, relaxing shades, which help to recover effectively after an energetic work day and relieve fatigue from the eyes. And the best way here will help wallpaper mint color.
Perception of color
This tone itself occupies the middle position between light green and blue. In some cases, designers even say that it is a light green tone, which is diluted in heavy concentration with a celestial blue. The intensity depends on the degree of saturation of the blue paint.
If there is little blue in it, then the tonality becomes more saturated and lighter. Well, if you add a lot of blue, the mint will give more coolness, and become less saturated. It combines several different shades: panga, aquamarine, and others.
Mint - this is one of the shades of green, and actively diluted with blue paint. The degree of saturation of this tone depends on the concentration of the blue tone in it. Mostly it is a pastel tone with a refreshing effect.
In addition, this attribute is attributed to the effect of appeasement, since in a room with walls of this tone a person feels as safe as possible. And so wallpaper mint color can usually be seen in those rooms that are characterized by increased activity, some nervousness (kindergarten, office, hospital, etc.). Such walls, especially in unobtrusive and harmonious patterns, are ideal for perception by the human eye, and therefore it can be used on surfaces of any area.
Use mint color in wallpaper and interior
Use such a palette can be in many rooms, and it can act as a secondary tone and manifest itself in separate details and accents, and perhaps the main one. In this case, the background of the room is executed in it. Regardless of the degree of its importance, this background brings a spring mood and coziness to any interior.
You can apply these colors when creating any style. If the mint - more faded and faded, he perfectly emphasizes the identity of any retro-style: vintage, cheby chic and a number of others.
In this case, the optimal neighbor for him will be:
- cream or light pink;
- light blue.
A more recent mint shade in combination with the classic white color and its grayish options will perfectly emphasize the minimalist style. In this light tone will expand the space and add freshness and softness to it.
If you want to use wallpaper mint color in the kitchen, then the optimal combination for them will be a shade of wood. And this background can be both glossy and matte. Do not go around it and create a cozy children's room. It is this coloring that creates a cheerful mood, does not irritate the eye, has joyful associations.
If, for example, a room is created for a girl, then in a harmonious combination a lilac or pink tone can appear. Well, for the boy's room wallpaper mint colors can be combined with turquoise, blue or apricot shade. Also actual are mint wallpaper in the interior of the bedroom.
Let's give examples of different color combinations that can be used in interior design of apartments:
- Thin accents - You can use this background without attracting strong attention to it. It can be only small, but refined accents, which are placed in the interior at your discretion.
- Strong accents - lovers of this tone should use in design a bold palette, with rich and dark shades. Well, to make the perception of tonality more active, it can be combined with blue or green paint.
- Fresh metallic - an incredibly pure feel of the union can be obtained by combining mint and metal surfaces. This is especially true for the kitchen space, where the combination with the metal will become appropriate.
- Bright combinations - you can mix mint color wallpaper with a bright, summer color, creating, literally, exciting style. The simplest, but effective combination with coral. But, choosing a bright neighbor, you need to make sure that they complement each other, rather than compete. It is best to use small bright accents on large mint spaces.
In addition, an attractive result can give the following color combinations:
- White - adds clarity and clarity to the design. Wallpaper mint color can be supplemented with white carpeting, furniture and curtains. But it should be limited to using such a combination of paints only in the bedroom or in the bathroom;
- Black - more relevant modern combination, which gives the background even cooler. Use the combination of black and mint can be in the bedroom, living room, as well as in the bathroom. For balancing, you can use a mirror, a picture in a black frame or a stylish black wall clock;
- Yellow-brown - light, warm composition, which will be quite appropriate in everyday style. The yellow-brown range can be used for carpeting, curtains, upholstered furniture;
- Lavender tone - it also refers to pastel tones and contributes to creating a soothing environment. It is recommended to resort to such a color alliance when decorating bedrooms and kitchens. In such relaxing interiors bright accessories and decor do not interfere;
- Color of the sea wave - this combination of shades is inherent in the retro style, and it is best to decorate the children's room, kitchen and dining room. If such an alliance of different palette options is used in decorating the living room, then accents of black and red should be used.