Video lessons of cross-stitch embroidery: methods and master classes, cross-stitch technique for beginners, left-to-right
Embroidery by the way of parking is suitable for works of medium complexity and small dimensions. The embroidered way of parking is a process of uninterrupted embroidery: a cross on the canvas, a cross on the canvas, a semi-cross or a tapestry stitch. This embroidery in each cell, row by row, with the "parking" of working threads in the right place. Since ancient times, master craftsmen-embroiderers were famous for their works. Traditions have come down to our days. Complex work, where a lot of colors from 100 or more tones are used, can not but fascinate, but behind the apparent simplicity of embroidery is hidden the titanic work, which makes it easier to use the parking method. What is the method of parking, and how to use it in this article.
Cross-stitch embroidery: preparation and advantages of the technique
If the needlewoman is just beginning to learn how to embroider, then before proceeding it will be correct to find out how to pick up needles, threads, cloth. Initially, it is better to embroider not a complicated pattern, where the minimum of colors. It is important to understand the very method of parking, pre-practice, and only after that embroider large multicolor works.
In the scheme it is necessary to perform marking, draw squares or draw lines diagonally.
It is important to properly organize the zone for embroidery, this makes it easy to perform work
At the location of the symbols, it should be noted how the work will be built and the parking of the thread will be managed. The arrows indicate the direction of the even and odd rows. It is better to study the scheme several times than to start incorrectly once and then correct the shortcomings for a long time. You need to buy 2 transparent felt-tip pens, one will mark already embroidered places, the other cells where the needle with a thread is parked.
This technique has a number of significant advantages:
- The main advantage is naturally as an embroidery;
- The process of work goes many times faster;
- Quick detection of a possible error and its correction;
- Embroidery by parking method is the filling of each cell of the canvas, step by step, so you do not need to calculate
- Immediately see the work;
- Just navigate in the diagram;
- The parking method is ideal for making large canvases.
The relative disadvantage is the use of a large number of needles, the first one can be broken off hands. But, in due course this defect will leave.
The method of parking in the cross-stitch: a master class
The master class on embroidery will be presented in detail below. The way from the top down should start from the upper left corner and embroider a single character with a cross. Park should be on the right in the lower left corner, the next square. The 2nd string also needs to be started on the left in the top row, making the number of crosses necessary, it is necessary to park it down in the left corner on the right and so on, performing all the embroidery.
From left to right, embroidery starts from the right corner from the top to the left from the bottom, and even rows are from right to left, crosses of the lower left corner, to the right, from above.
From one point can go and 2 different threads, it's not scary. One thread will go up diagonally, another thread next to it is slightly obliquely.
The way of parking in rows requires practice, so as not to confuse needles and threads
The bottom-up method is as follows:
- The needle should be inserted into the right corner from the bottom and stretched the thread upward.
- After sewing the desired number, you need to park the needle to the lower point on the left, from where the embroidery of the symbol will continue.
- Needle with the next thread must be removed from the right corner from the bottom and also embroidered from the bottom up. It is necessary to fill the whole square.
- Further embroider it is necessary exclusively upwards, after all threads are parked on the places and expect completion.
The system for embroidering is the same, it should work from the top or from the bottom, from the right side or from the left, as it will be more convenient here, it is important to embroider the entire line along the entire length of the canvas. If one and the same symbol is encountered in a row, and more than once, and the intervals from 6 to 8 cells, you need to take a new needle of the desired color. The diagonal method involves embroidering columns along a diagonal, a suitable width, usually 20 cells in simple pictures and 10 in complicated ones. You need to determine the direction and embroider, as mentioned above, if from top to bottom, the thread is drawn to the left point below and so on. Plus, the diagonal is that the embroidery is more solid, the transitions are not noticeable, and the inside is smart.
We learn the method of parking in the embroidery by the cross: important advice
In the technique of embroidering a cross with parking there are some secrets and rules.
In embroidering by parking method, the thread should not be more than 50 cm
Namely - how to master parking for beginners:
- The smaller the size of the cross, the more elegant and beautiful the work will be;
- To embroider it is necessary with two hands, one pushes a needle, another deduces it from below;
- It is impossible to park behind the work;
- Park should be on the side, from the edge of the frame, to the left or to the right all depends on the plot, using a foam roller, a sponge, a magnet holder;
- For each color of the thread one must take a separate needle;
- Threads must be no more than 2 cm;
- It is necessary to make marks on the scheme, using a marker or needles.
It is necessary to embroider symbols continuously and try not to be distracted from work.
Cross-stitch technique: parking (video lesson)
When the work on embroidery is over all the threads must be taken out to the wrong side of the canvas and closed. Embroidery in this way will give an opportunity to get a beautiful, dense, even work. After a little training, you can embroider huge canvases, and make yourself and loved ones happy.